Energy Savers 2 approach to performance contracting begins with a precise, systematic assessment of a client’s energy needs and consumption. We examine virtually every system and process that consumes energy — from heating, air conditioning, and lighting to architectural elements, such as roofs and windows. Our industry-leading professionals then develop detailed recommendations for steps to reduce energy usage, as well as identify specific metrics to monitor, measure, and verify energy use for peak performance and guaranteed cost savings. The solutions that we design, build, and maintain generate enough savings that the projects are self-funding, which shifts our customers' operational dollars to capital improvements.
We have substantial experience in providing Energy Savings Performance Contracting solutions to customers in a variety of markets sectors. Few other energy service companies can match the breadth of services that we offer.
- Detailed Energy Audits – We systematically analyze consumption, including HVAC, lighting, motors, controls, and virtually every system or process that consumes energy or water.
- Self-Funding Projects – Our customized solutions include a disciplined and flexible approach to financing that enable energy improvement projects to pay for themselves through the savings generated.
- Resource-Conserving Partnerships – Through our innovative approach to performance contracting, we can further increase energy savings by fully understanding our clients’ energy needs and consumption patterns. We also develop supply-side strategies to complement the performance contracts.
- Facility Staff Training and Development – To ensure maximum savings and efficiency, we deliver expert classroom and hands-on training services to ensure that our customers' staff is well-equipped to support the most efficient operations.
- Ongoing Measurement and Verification – We provide customized and easily understood periodic reports to quantify the savings created by the contracts.
With so many announcements from energy providers that gas and electricity prices are set to increase, keeping on top of household bills has never been more important. The future increases in energy costs is likely to put an increasing strain on many household budgets. This creates a problem as incomes are not rising at the same rates as expenses are rising. However, there are a few simple changes you could make that could have a big impact on the size of your monthly utility bills.